Saturday, February 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year for Valentine's Day, we were mostly low key. I made breakfast for Stephen and we made dinner together. We also only got each other only one gift that was less then $30. Stephen also got me some beautiful roses.

I made Stephen a heart shaped Pannekoeken, it's a German thing. If you haven't made them, DO IT! It will change our life!

 I'm not the biggest fan of this picture but I am trying to get over me aversion to pictures of myself.
 I got Stephen Just Dance 4 for a Valentine's present. It was so hard waiting until Valentine's Day to give it to him. I was so excited to play it with him!!
 If you don't know what I am holding, it's ok. It is a set of tools to make Bias Tape. It may not seem too exciting to you but I LOVE them!
 Our dinner. It's steak with rice pilaf and a yummy salad.
 Will loved his dinner too!

2 comments:

  1. How do you make the german thing? It looks really tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized you had a link to the recipe...duh! I'm a little slow :) I think I'll give it a try for Father's Day.

    ReplyDelete