Saturday, October 20, 2012

Today One of Will's Dreams Came True...

Today one of Will's dreams came true, we went on a train.
As a birthday present for Will, I bought tickets to go on the Heber Valley Railroad. Right now they are having their Pumpkin Festival so we even got to throw in one of Will's other favorite things, pumpkins!

This picture says it all. Pure happiness!
 Will would not let the pumpkins go. He had to keep his hands on it at all times!
 Getting ready to decorate our pumpkins with stickers.
 The finished pumpkins.
 The main event, the TRAINS! I love my boys!
 Looking at the tracks.
 Will's ready for his ride!
 
 At this point we had just started moving, I love the awe on his face.
   
 While we were on our train ride there was a little show, Will LOVED it!

   This is a normal Will face.
 My boys being silly!
 We saw some cows and sheep out our window.
 My favorite view.
 As a finisher they gave us pumpkin cookies. Will ate his and mine.
 I asked Will to share, this was his answer.
 Sunset at the Heber Valley Railroad.
 Stephen and I thought that Will would call the trains by Thomas names but when we saw the first train Stephen said, "Will, look, it's Emily." and Will replied, "No Emly, no face." Well, there you go.
But as we came up to this train, Will immediately exclaimed, "SALTY!" When I asked him why this was Salty, he said, "He has eyes." It's amazing what little kids pick up on.
 Here you can see Salty's "eyes."
 It was a lot of great memories. I'm really glad we did it!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun train ride! I love Will's No I'm not sharing face.

    ReplyDelete