Monday, October 1, 2012

My 2 Year Old

Will has been 2 for a few weeks now and I realized that I never documented what he's up to.
He LOVES trains, all trains, all the time! 
He says goodnight to every single one of his trains before he goes to bed.
He still loves cars.
His favorite toy are his "tracks" or train tracks and his trains.
He also really loves his Lightning McQueen cars.
He loves to build things with his blocks. He's gotten his towers up pretty high.
He also LOVES to color. He has recently been asking me to draw pictures of things so he can color them in.
He knows the colors, green, orange, blue, brown, and purple.
He can count to 6 all by himself and 10 if someone is helping him.
He can recognize almost all of the letters of the alphabet, "w" or "double" still being his favorite.
He is obsessed with bikes, especially motorcycles.
He asks for a bike almost every day. My mom has one for him in San Diego we just have to get it here.
He loves to read books, mostly Cat in the Hat and Big Red Barn.
He can not wait for Stephen to get home from school or work. He likes to push the blinds aside every few minutes to check and see if Stephen's coming or not.
When Stephen finally does get home from school, Will insists on taking off his jacket and socks.
He actually keeps his arms folded for an entire prayer, sometimes he even shuts his eyes.
When he runs he like he's running through tires, like those guys do at football practice.
He talks and talks and talks! I love that he and I can actually have conversations and he really expresses his own opinion on things.
He still lets me hug and kiss him as much as I want. I cherish those hugs and kisses because I know that soon he won't be so keen on them.
His favorite food is "chicken-broccoli." Those words always go together, whether or not he is actually eating both or just one.
He also loves green grapes and apples.
His answer to most questions is "no, I not" or "of course."
Some of his other favorite words and phrases are, "listen," "oh no, somebody in trouble (from Wonderpets)," "go see ducks," "tumble," "what are you DOING," "I play," and "I so funny."
His word for help is "hell." Sometimes I get dirty looks from other mothers but whatever.
He thinks ducks say, "crap, crap."
He thinks it is really funny to pretend to "tumble," and that is one of his favorite words.
He loves being tickled, but what kid doesn't.
He finally learned to give kisses. Before if you asked for kisses he would give you his cheek so you could give him kisses.
He loves puppies.
 He loves "ba-TIME!" or bath time. He gets really excited whenever he sees a bath tub and yells, "ba-TIME!"
He takes one 2-3 hour nap a day.
He loves his "blanks", or blankets.
 His 2 year old stats:
Height: 39 in.  ~ 100 %tile
Weight: 32 lbs. ~ 78th %tile
He's in size 4 clothes.
He's wearing size 9 shoes.
He wears size 5 diapers but they are starting to take on the whole "bikini" look so we may need to move up a size soon.
I love my 2 year old!

Will got some bath crayons for his birthday. I swear he would stay in the bath all day if I let him.

1 comment:

  1. He's a big boy! And a very smart one too!!! I want to meet him.

    ReplyDelete