Monday, September 24, 2012

How Old is He? TWO!

Today is a special day, today my baby turned 2! I can't believe it. Where did those 2 years go? I blinked and they were gone. I can't quit rap my mind around my new 2 year-old.
It feels like just yesterday I was laying in the hospital marveling at this little body that I had just given birth to.
Then I blinked and he turned 1.

An now I've blinked again...darn I really need to stop doing that...and he's two.
 I feel bad because we are still in the moving process and I really don't know where anything is so this birthday has been a little lame. Good thing Will won't remember.
When we moved in the land lord had left a treadmill in one of the rooms. He asked us to move it out to the living room so he could come get it. Will has taken to sitting on the treadmill base while watching Thomas. Of course his "blanks" have to come too.
After Stephen got home from school we headed to the duck pond to "celebrate".
Stephen was the photographer this time because of my stupid arm. I really like his take on taking pictures.
Will has the funniest run. We took some great video of him running around the duck pond. As soon as I figure out how to shrink it I'll post it.
We went to the Creamery for dinner to get one of Will's favorites, fries and corn-dogs. We got celebratory ice cream instead of cake because Will likes ice cream better.
Wills' 2 candles! Oh my, he's growing up!
He really enjoyed his ice cream.
Happy Birthday my little prince charming boy!

1 comment: