Monday, September 17, 2012

We've Been Busy, Busy, Busy...Like Really Big Bees

September is flying by me at warp speed. Next week Will will turn 2, can you believe it? I can't. 
In other news we are moving next week. Yeah, I didn't think we would leave our little Wymount apartment until Stephen graduated either, and no, he's not done with school. Wymount is kicking us out. Not because we did anything naughty but because Stephen is only going part-time at school this semester. Wymount only allows full-time BYU students to live there. There is an apeal process, which we've tried but unfortunately it's our time to go.
We've found a nice apartment, actually the main floor of a house south of campus that will be closer for Stephen to get to school. It has lots of space, 2 beds, 2 baths, and a backyard! Stephen's favorite part of the new place is the dishwasher and washer/dryer. I'm excited for the study that we're going to use as a craft/sewing room! Will is just excited to have more room to play and run around. 
We're so sad to leave our little part of Wymount. We will miss our neighbors, the playground right outside our door, and our church ward.
With our moving, Stephen's school, my broken clavicle (collarbone), and Will's constant existence we've been ridiculously busy. And when we're ridiculously busy this is what Will ends up looking like...
 He pulled the monkey hat and the driving toy out of a box. At least it entertained him for a good 20 minutes.

 Pants, who needs pants! Especially when you're almost 2!
 My favorite boys!
Stephen has been a trooper doing almost all the packing because I seem to hurt myself at the most inconvenient time...
I love this guy!

1 comment:

  1. Oh man....now that I've moved I never want to go through that again! The packing was the worst and I started weeks in advance. I totally feel for you.

    ReplyDelete