Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Day 28

Stephen: I am grateful for the power of prayer. Our Heavenly Father is always turned towards us ad when we turn towards him it brings incredible power.

Sian: I am grateful for good doctors. Not all doctors are created equal and I've had some horrible ones in my time but right now I am surrounded by the best doctors I've ever had. I am so grateful that they actually care about me and want me to get better.

Next Friday I am having surgery on my throat. I have a lymph node that has been swollen for over 2 years. My doctors are 98% positive I do not have cancer, which is really reassuring, but they want to be 100% sure. The stupid thing also hurts so that's enough reason to get rid of it.

I am pretty scared but I know it has to be done and if by slim chance it is cancer I would rather know now when it's small. I could really use some prayers, or even some warm fuzzy thoughts if you don't pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment