Thursday, November 15, 2012

I Interrupt the Regularly Scheduled Thankfulness for Some Cuteness

I realized that will all my Grateful Project posts I haven't updated about our family in a while.
We had our first big snowfall here in Utah on Thursday or Friday. It had snowed a few weeks before but really it snowed for like 20 minutes and it was gone before the day was over. Anyway, Will LOVES the snow, I mean every morning he wakes up and says, "good morning my snow!" Every time he goes outside he says, "I need my snow!" So yeah, he loves the snow, so on Sunday while I made dinner Stephen took Will outside to play in the snow.

I love walking behind these two when they walk hand in hand. Stephen is so tall and Will is so small.
 I found Will a Thomas hat, he wears it around all day, everyday.
 They had so much fun outside together.


Other then that Stephen has just been so busy with school and work that we don't see him much. Which makes the times we do so much the sweeter. Will and I have pretty much been hanging around the house playing with trains, cars, blocks, and having dance parties. We're all excited for Thanksgiving next week and the time Stephen has off school. 

No comments:

Post a Comment