Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 5

Stephen: I am quite grateful for technology. I realize how much this makes me sound like Kip Dynamite, but it is true. Because of technology I am able to be at work all day, but still be updated on the goings on at home through emails, texts, and IM; I really enjoy chatting with my wife. Technology has also vastly improved the ways we learn, get entertainment, have fun, and receive medical treatment. Where would we be without it. I strongly believe that we will be blown away by the technology in the after-life.

Sian: Today I am grateful for modern medicine. I know many people feel like there is too much medicine used today but I know for a fact that I would be dead without it. With all the various illnesses and maladies I've had in my life, I would be dead several times over, in fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment