Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Grateful Project: Day 1

This year has been tough. Our little family has been through a lot. To celebrate the Thanksgiving month Stephen and I have decided to everyday blog about one thing we are grateful for.

Stephen: Today I am so grateful to have a family: a loving wife who is my best friend and companion, and a son who I can teach and learn from and play with everyday. My family loves me unconditionally and I love sharing new experiences with them everyday.

Sian: Today I am grateful for motherhood. I am grateful that the Lord has deemed Stephen and I worthy enough to be parents to one of his precious children. I am grateful for every tantrum, every tear, every poopy diaper, every snotty nose. I am also grateful for every smile, every giggle, every "I lu you, mommy," every snuggle. With our fertility struggles I take no aspect of motherhood for granted and I dearly hope we will be blessed with more little babies. But if not then I will enjoy every moment I get with Will.

1 comment: