Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Day 6

Stephen: I am so grateful to be living in a country where I am free to believe what I want, say what I want and become whatever I am willing to put in the effort to become. It hurts my heart to think of how many people in the world do not have the privileges that we take for granted. It is not fair, but all I can do is be grateful for what I have and pray for those less fortunate.

Sian: Today I am grateful for the right I have to vote, to influence the course of politics. I am grateful for those who have fought and continue to fight to preserve my freedoms and rights.

P.S. We voted, did you?

3 comments:

  1. Hey my voted sticker looks different. Do the states have different stickers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, mine had a Utah state on it. I remember the California one is skinny.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete