Sunday, November 4, 2012

Day 4

Stephen: I am grateful for every opportunity I have to do any kind of activity or project with Will. Lately I have been having him help me load the dishwasher, and today I had him help me cook dinner. He did a very good job stirring without burning himself and not making a mess, and I could tell he really enjoyed it by the way he broke down in tears when meal was actually finished and he couldn't cook anymore.


Sian: Today I am grateful for loving parents who raised me to know right from wrong and to stand up for what I know is right. I wasn't an easy child and I'm grateful that they didn't kill me along the way. They taught me that there are consequences of every action, good or bad, and take them into consideration when I make decisions. They taught me to love the Lord and His church. I am so grateful they took the time to teach me to be a good and kind person. Thank you Mom and Dad!


No comments:

Post a Comment