Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Day 7

Stephen: I am grateful for laughter. Not much can help you feel better when you are down. Either watch something or read something that you know will give you a laugh and it will completely change your day around.

Sian: Today I am grateful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am grateful for the knowledge I have of the Atonement and it's healing power. I am grateful for a Savior who suffered for not only my sins but also all my sadness and trials. I am grateful to know that all I have to do is ask and I can be comforted through the power of the atonement. 
Today has been especially hard, I started my period. Now that may be an over share but basically that means that I'm not pregnant, again. A friend posted this quote this morning and it was exactly what I needed to hear...

"It isn’t as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don’t worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. If you do your best, it will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. He will not forsake us. … If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." - Gordon B. Hinckley

I am also grateful for modern day prophets and their comforting words.

No comments:

Post a Comment