Thursday, November 8, 2012

Day 8

Stephen: I am grateful for our senses. We take for granted the miracle that we can see and hear, that we can smell, taste, and touch. These senses bring us enjoyment; it is also through our senses that we gain information and knowledge. There are so many people out there who are not able to use all their senses, but they live their lives happily, I am also grateful for the examples of those people. We should never take our senses for granted.

Sian: Today I am grateful for Will. I am grateful for the laughter and love he brings to our home. I am grateful for all his little boy loves and all his little boy quirks. I am grateful for his "i uv you mommy"-s and his smooshy (yes, that is a word, a made up a word none the less) kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment